Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessie

Jessie's birthday was yesterday. She turned one. I got her a few new toys, including this bone. We also went over to J's house so she and Max could play, which they did until they fell asleep (on the couch). This weekend, I'm taking her to the dog park to meet a few more doggy friends. It's not officially a party, but there might be some doggy bakery treats involved. I know, I know, she's spoiled. I can't help it. Look at how far we've come! While she's always been great, I like to think I had at least a little something to do with the fact that she's become a friendly, sweet, well behaved dog. That's reason to celebrate in my book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jessie! It sounds like you had a fun birthday!

Suzpotts said...

Happy Birthday, Jessie! From, Bogey Potts