Monday, July 28, 2008

A Nice Weekend...

While this past weekend wasn't quite as exciting as being in Chicago, it was still a great one. I got a lot marked off my to-do list (which always makes me a happy camper), I got to use my new bar-b-que grill, I took Jessie to the dog park, went to the drafhouse to see a movie and made it up to Georgetown on Sunday. Sof, Aaron and I were hoping to finally go to the the lake while in G'town, but when we arrived, we learned that it was closed. Apparently the lake being 13ft below its usual level is a bad thing. So instead mom took us, old school style, to one of the city pools...good old Williams Drive, where I spent countless hours at swim practice or working. I can't say I miss those 12 hour days in the sun...

Here's a couple of pictures of Lucy (my parent's dog) and Jessie too...the smile on Lucy's face tells me they had a good weekend as well :)


2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the fur-tography!

Suzpotts said...

So cute! I love Jessie's smile! She looks like a happy pup. Thanks for sending your blog-now I can keep up with all of your adventures! Keep 'em coming!