Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello, Eileen.

It was Eileen's weekend to be in town so we decided to head out to the Nutty Brown Cafe to listen to some music and enjoy a warm Texas summer night. For you Austinites- if you haven't been out there, I highly recommend making the short treck out 290 to enjoy a margarita and listen to some music out on their deck, good stuff.

I also took Jessie to Red Bud Isle, a new (for us) dog park. It's been recommended by several other dog owners and considering the 102 degree weather, I thought Jessie would enjoy being able to cool off in the water. I wouldn't call Jessie a swimmer, per say, she's more of a wader. She watches in admiration as the labs and retrievers dive in to fetch balls, but in the end is much more content just cooling off in the shallow end.
Jess and I both miss Eileen, but we're glad she comes to visit!

No comments: