Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cute Kids

I love kids, espeically when they are cute, good and not mine! ;) I'm sure one day I'll be ready for kids of my own, but for now, I am perfectly happy enjoying other people's. This weekend, I got to hang out with my favorite little cutie, Rora, at Raquel's baby shower. Raquel is due any day now- so another cute one soon! I also get to see a little older cuties from time to time at the new job. Our staff heads out to the branches during events, so this past Friday, we went to watch the summer camp kids get prizes for reading. It's nice to take these breaks from office. We get to interact with the staff and see the kids, which makes the paperwork and "fire putting out" worth it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awww... look at that cute little Rora!!!

I hope your new job isn't TOO much of a "grind" already. We sure miss you around here...