Sunday, September 21, 2008

Goodbye to Summer

This past week, we got our first glimpse of fall with some cooler temperatures and shorter days. It was nice to get a break from the 100 degree weather, but as usual, I am sad to see summer go. Luckily, there are still a few fun fall activities in store...

This weekend, Sarah and I went to the Texas-Rice game. We got tickets from a friend and sat in the newly opened north end seats, which were awesome. They have a great view of the entire field, not to mention the jumbo tron is directly in front of you. It was not the most exciting game (Texas won 52 to 10) but it was still fun to be in the game atmosphere and see the team in person.
Here are a few pictures from last weekend that I hadn't posted yet...it was a really long week.

Eileen was in town so we went out for dinner and drinks.
Then Sunday, J and I discovered the Corral Theater, an outdoor walk in theater in Wimberly. You bring your own chairs and sit under the stars watching a movie. We caught the last show of the season. It was a nice way to cap off a great summer.

1 comment:

Suzpotts said...

Um, excuse me!? where have I been? J is a cutie! I hope you bring him to pumpkin carving...can you make it?