Monday, September 8, 2008

A Word From Jessie

Jessie, the dog here. Since my mom likes so much to post pictures of me to her silly little blog, I asked her to give me a chance to give you my side of things. So here you go...This is me and Lola. Lola and Leonard, who are friends of mine, came to stay with me Tuesday through Thursday last week while their mom was on a work trip. Lola likes to stand up on her hind legs and box with my nose. I don't mind too much though because I am bigger than her and can fit her whole head in my mouth. Leonard (Lola's brother) on the other hand, doesn't like to play too much. He's what the two legged folks call shy, I've never heard of that, but you know, he's still cool. Here's a picture of Lola and Leonard's mom with my mom. They went out to dinner with my aunt Sofia and Aaron. We stayed home and had dog food...again. This weekend was pretty good too. Despite mom being out of the house for most of Sunday to watch football with friends (see below), she took me out to Bull Creek on Saturday, which was pretty fun.
We went hiking for a little bit and then played around in the water.
This is me meeting a friend of my own.
I hope I get to go back there soon. There are lots of things to do, lots of dogs to play with. I kind of think my mom also likes it there becuase she's hoping to meet up with the owner of a dog name Max....hmmm.

Well, that's it for now folks, take care and come and visit me any time! If you do come, feel free to bring treats. Thanks.- JESSIE

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Jessie, you're the best - you should blog more often. Also, how did Keith make it onto your blog!?

I hope you get to play with Max soon ;)

Suzpotts said...

Jessie, woof-woof, woof-woof, U R HOT. Meet me at my family Pumpkin Carving Party October 25th! More details from my owner, Sue, but you are one puppy I'd like to play tug-o-war with!
Arf,
Bogey